SnoMo’s maybe done for the season, but us High Country Bros want to have one last snow day & party!
So, you are invited and feel free to invite like-minded friends.
Date: Sunday, May 22
Time: 7:00 am - 4:00pm (ish)
Place: The Beach at Arapahoe Basin
Why: 7-9am Breakfast w/ Bloody’s + Afternoon cook-out + Tunes
Even if you don’t ride, or you put away your gear already … Come have some fun!
- 1-2 10x10 Canopies
- 1-2 Tables
- Plates, utensils, cups, napkins
- Condoms; wait, um, Condiments
- Tunes (if someone has a generator)
What you should bring:
- BOYB / Cooler
- Meat for yo'self & bread/buns if desired
- Dish to share … Chips, Dips, Potato salad, Mac salad, Beans, etc.
- Your Gaper, Funky, Retro, Fun clothes … Get down on that famous Beach vibe
Note: To reserve a Beach spot costs $175 … so we won't be doing that. If anyone is willing to show up early (5:30-6:30am) and chill with us that would be great! We want to have a good and large enough spot on The Beach!
Please RSVP so we know about how many are coming and what you are bringing, so we don’t duplicate chow too much!
RSVP or questions? Email your hosts at TheLodge@MosquitoGulch.com